Why we are drawn to Agile
These are the sentences which summarise why we are Agile enthusiasts...
1. User-centric, iterative, incremental, early delivery with fast feedback. Building the right thing and building the thing right.
2. Delivering value, faster, better, cheaper. While reducing risk, dealing with complexity and responding to change.
3. Starting small. Experimenting and problem solving to reduce complexity and increase predictability.
4. Empirical, evidence based decision making. Transparency, a visible process, allowing for continuous Inspection and Adaptation.
5. Collaborating, self-organising, cross-functional teams, supported by emotionally intelligent servant leaders.
6. Continuous improvement and continuous personal growth in a safe, exciting and motivating environment